Reading time 4 Minutes
As the official gold partner of BRABUS, the company fostla.de in Hanover this time “pre-buttoned” the Mercedes G 63 AMG - in other words the noble Swabian for the rough with the manufacturer's name W463A - and very elaborately BRABUS Widestar rebuilt. 40 hp (= 700 kW) are breathed into the engine at fostla.de using BRABUS PowerXtra B700-515, which is difficult to keep in check. A BoostXtra blow-off valve adapter from BRABUS ensures the appropriate sound design. The carbon bonnet attachment, the rear spoiler, the flap sports exhaust system and the RGB door sills also come from the BRABUS range. The team from fostla.de, led by Darius WALLAT, finally lowered the vehicle by 30 mm.
Monoblock Z Platinum Edition rims
The fantastic wheel-tire combination of BRABUS 24-inch rims called Monoblock Z Platinum Edition is covered by fostla.de with tires in 295/35 ZR24 on the front or in 355/25 ZR24 on the rear. The BRABUS design brake calipers are also clearly visible. In the interior, the fostla.de crew lets the starry sky come into its own with BRABUS roof instruments. You are welcome to take a seat in the seats, partially leather-covered with Alcantara, in addition to the headrests with the BRABUS logo. Also not to be overlooked are the black glossy interior trim and the BRABUS Black design steering wheel in carbon / alcantara.
Full foil in diamond white
Finally, with the exception of the roof, the full foil in diamond white deserves a special mention. More details about this indeed extraordinary off-road vehicle directly from fostla.de concepts, Alter Damm 27 a in 30419 Hanover. If we receive timely information on further changes to the BRABUS 700 WIDESTAR Mercedes G63 AMG from fostla.de, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
BRABUS 700 WIDESTAR by fostla.de:
- Power increase from 430 kW / 585 horsepower to 515 kW / 700 horsepower and 950 Nm torque (BRABUS B40 - 700 PowerXtra performance kit)
- 4,3 seconds on Tempo 100
- Max. 240 km / h (electronically controlled)
- BRABUS 24-inch rims (Monoblock Z Platinum Edition, tires in 295/35 ZR24 on the front or in 355/25 ZR24 on the rear)
- BRABUS aluminum shift paddles on the steering wheel
- BRABUS stainless steel sports exhaust system with flap control (two black chrome tailpipes on each side of the vehicle in side-pipe design, active sound management with "Coming Home" mode or sport position)
- BRABUS front apron attachment with integrated LED position lights, radiator grille with BRABUS double B in the center and illuminated BRABUS lettering, bonnet attachment, rear wing, flared fenders with LED lighting all around - optionally available: Additional headlight attachment above the windscreen in visible carbon, optionally with high-gloss or matt surface sealing)
- BRABUS interior (aluminum pedals, door sills with illuminated BRABUS logo for cabin and trunk, black BRABUS fine leather interiors made of mastic leather and Alcantara with contrasting stitching, starry sky, additional instruments on the headlining, carbon elements on the steering wheel, dashboard, etc.)
Of course that had not been the case. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the team at fostla.de? Then the following excerpt is definitely the right thing.
the BRABUS 700 WIDESTAR from fostla.de
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.