Now he is here! After first modifications to the 2018er G500 (W464) the Mercedes traditional tuner Brabus has now also refined the top model in the form of the G63 AMG (G-Class IV - W463A / W464). We knew that Brabus was already working on it, because only last week we had some pictures of a Brabus G63 interior in a flashy blue shown. So now the complete vehicle! Wie der predecessor the 2018 model also hears the addition "BRABUS 700 WIDESTAR". And of course the nickname is no coincidence. For the four-liter V8 biturbo, Brabus has a special variant of the B40-700 Performance Upgrades This is already developing the current one E63 as well as the S63 Legs. In the G63, the engine extracts an impressive 85 kW / 115 PS and increases the torque by 100 NM at the same time.
The result is 515 kW / 700 PS at 6.100 RPM and a torque between 2.500 and 3.500 RPM. grows from 850 to 950 Nm. For chip tuning, there is a stainless steel sports exhaust system with flap control that can be switched at the touch of a button between discrete "Coming Home" mode or sporty V8 sound. Visually, the system with two tailpipes on the left and right directly in front of the rear wheels. Here the customer can decide between normal or black chrome. The upgrade in performance ensures a sprint of just 4,3 seconds to 100 km / h and an electronically limited top speed (out of consideration for the tires) of 240 km / h.
And of course the “Widestar” has also been completely transformed visually. All around the G-Class gets huge fender attachments that widen the body by a full 10 cm. LEDs have been skilfully integrated into the front and rear WIDESTAR fenders. These start to light up in the direction of the running boards when a door handle is pulled or the vehicle is unlocked using the remote control. As with the G500 linked above, the BRABUS logos also light up on the G63 in the fender lugs behind the front extensions. And it continues with new aprons on the front and rear. The apron at the front makes the G63 look even more striking and has integrated LED marker lights under the side air inlets as well as a suggested underride guard.
There is also a new front grille with an integrated BRABUS logo. The now significantly larger wheel arches naturally allow the possibility of installing corresponding wheels. Brabus has tailor-made wheel / tire combinations in the 20 to 23 inch format in stock and offers the monoblock “Platinum Edition 23 inch forged wheel” as an exclusive variant. The exact dimensions here are 11 × 23 inches and the lightweight rim is available in four different designs. The presentation vehicle for the world premiere at the MONACO YACHT SHOW 2018 comes with the Monoblock F 23 inch cross-spoke rim in a titanium finish. The high-performance tires are installed in the format 305/35 R23. An in-house additional headlight attachment is also installed on the roof of the two powerful LED units (with 2 x 12 LEDs) is equipped.
The additional lights are activated when the headlight flasher is operated or when switching to high beam. A roof wing is also installed on the roof, which rounds off the aerodynamics program for the G63. And of course there is also a completely redesigned interior on request. Starting with the steering wheel, which Brabus upgrades with special, ergonomically shaped aluminum paddles to the well-known BRABUS fine leather interior fittings is also available for the 2018er G63. For example, customers can choose from Mastik leather or Alcantara in every imaginable color, precious wood or carbon inlays in countless colors and designs, etc.
The presentation vehicle was missing in a full leather interior in the combination of vanilla and black. Highlights here are the orange piping and the decorative stitching in vanilla as well as the millimeter-accurate perforation and the scalloped stitching of the leather. If we get more information on the G63 AMG from Brabus in a timely manner, there is of course an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the details of the BRABUS 700 WIDESTAR:
- Power increase from 430 kW / 585 horsepower to 515 kW / 700 horsepower and 950 Nm torque (BRABUS B40 - 700 PowerXtra performance kit)
- 4,3 seconds on Tempo 100
- Max. 240 km / h (electronically controlled)
- BRABUS monoblock wheels (e.g. 11Jx23 PLATINUM EDITION high-tech forged wheels with 23 inch diameter and 305/35 R 23 high-performance tires, various designs and sizes from 20 to 23 inches) - presentation vehicle on monoblock F 23 inch
Cross spoke wheels in titanium
- BRABUS aluminum shift paddles on the steering wheel
- High-tech lubricants from technology partner MOTUL
- BRABUS stainless steel sports exhaust system with flap control (two normal or black chrome tailpipes on each side of the vehicle in side-pipe design, active sound management with "Coming Home" mode or sports position)
- BRABUS front bumper attachment with integrated LED position lights, radiator grille with BRABUS double B in the center and BRABUS lettering illuminates, additional headlight attachment over the windscreen in visible carbon optionally with high-gloss or matt surface sealing, bonnet attachment, rear wing, fender widenings with LED illumination all around)
- BRABUS interior (aluminum pedals, door sills with illuminated BRABUS logo for cabin and boot, BRABUS fine leather interiors made of mastic leather and alcantara, precious wood and carbon elements)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Brabus we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Brabus Mercedes G63 700 Widestar 2018
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.