After tuner Brabus for the auto show in Geneva "800 package" for E63's AMG 4MATIC + (W213) in the human body and facts about the S63 AMG 4MATIC + (C217) The S-Class as S63 AMG W222 should not be missing either. She comes with that too M 177 EN 40 AL-V8 BiTurbo and thus has exactly the same requirements for extensive tuning. After Mercedes donated the V63 biturbo with 8 cm³ displacement to the facelift S3.982 AMG, there was of course no question for Brabus to modify the flagship from Stuttgart and to exhaust the power reserves of the engine.
Here, too, extensive changes took place and so the S63 got the BRABUS PowerXtra module, which is connected via plug-and-play technology and also two high-performance turbocharger with larger compressor unit and modified fuselage group including reinforced axial bearing. They produce a maximum of 1,6 bar boost pressure and in combination with a high-performance sports exhaust system, the engine thus comes to 138,4 kW / 188 PS in addition and at the same time the torque increases by a whopping 100 Nm. As with the Coupé, the result is impressive 588 kW / 800 horsepower at 6 700 rpm and maximum torque of 1.000 Nm on 3.600 tours.
Enough power to accelerate the sedan to 3,1 speed in only 100 seconds and to continue driving to an electronically sealed top speed of 300 km / h. Again, there will soon be the BRABUS Vmax module which ensures that the S63 crack the 300 km / h playfully. And of course, this is underpinned acoustically because as already mentioned gets the S63 a stainless steel sports exhaust system with exhaust flap control can be easily switched from the cockpit in the discrete "Coming Home" mode or in the "Sport" variant with open flaps a V8 thunderstorm lets go.
By the way, the presentation vehicle got the tailpipes painted black. And of course, the S-Class can also be equipped with the high-quality carbon fiber aerodynamic components from Brabus on request. They come in the form of a front spoiler lip and front apron attachments, carbon design elements on both front fenders, a sporty diffuser with tailor-made cutouts for the sports exhaust system and central LED light as well as a discreet spoiler lip for the tailgate. In contrast to the S-Coupe, the sedan comes cannot with different rim types. But here, too, one has come up with something.
The driver's side is equipped with the type Monoblock M of the “PLATINUM EDITION” in classic silver matt and the passenger side receives this wheel set in “black-polished”. The dimensions are 9J × 21 inches on the front axle and 10,5J × 21 inches at the rear and the aluminum is covered with tires in the format 255/35 and 295/30. And here, too, there is the subtle lowering of 15 mm by means of a special control module for the standard air suspension and thus the wheel set sits perfectly in the wheel arch. Finally, the S-Class can also look forward to a completely modified interior and so the presentation vehicle gets a completely new leather interior that was created in the in-house saddlery.
The well-known BRABUS fine leather interior was installed with moonlit black leather that is particularly soft and breathable. The interior is visually separated with blue piping and gray decorative stitching, as well as a curved, millimeter-precise stitched design on the seats. Of course, the Brabus emblems, for example on the headrests, are also understandable. The wood inlays installed ex works are replaced by real carbon elements in a sporty checkered flag design with a matt seal, and small accents such as the BRABUS RACE shift paddles, the aluminum pedals and the new door pins round off the interior.
We would also like to mention that this S63 AMG got a shapely and functional BRABUS Business center console that can be extended for each rear single seat. Of course, if we get more details about the changes, there is, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the changes to the Mercedes S63 4MATIC +:
- Performance enhancement by means of high performance turbocharger, modified fuselage group with reinforced axial bearing, larger compressor unit and BRABUS PowerXtra auxiliary control unit on 588 kW / 800 PS at 6 100 rpm and maximum torque of 1.000 Nm for 3 600 tours
- 3,1 seconds on Tempo 100
- Maximum speed electronically limited to 300 km / h (BRABUS Vmax module in progress)
- BRABUS sports exhaust system (completely made of stainless steel and with exhaust flaps for electronically controlled sound management from the cockpit controllable)
- BRABUS aerodynamic parts for the facelift variant of the S-Class Coupé (front apron with front spoiler lip, carbon elements in the front bumper, diffuser, rear spoiler, carbon fiber covers for the side air outlets, carbon cover for the exterior mirrors, side skirts including LED lighting)
- BRABUS Monoblock wheels in 18 to 22 inch diameter (BRABUS "PLATINUM EDITION" Monoblock M 21 inch forged wheels in 9Jx21 and 10.5Jx21 with high-performance tires in 255/35 ZR 21 front and 295/30 ZR 21 rear are installed)
- BRABUS lowering module for lowering by approx. 15 millimeters
- Interior with BRABUS fine leather chromium plated backrest, particularly soft and breathable leather in Mondial black, blue piping and gray stitching, curved and stitched upholstery, BRABUS genuine carbon elements Checkered flag design with matt seal, aluminum RACE shift paddles, pedals and door pins )
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Brabus we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Mercedes S63 AMG 4MATIC + (W222) facelift as BRABUS 800
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.