Yesterday, the headlines that the German Environmental Aid (DUH) a penalty for diesel SUV approvals calls as it is already commonplace in Scandinavia. On the same day Brabus presented the Brabus 900 Mercedes G-Class, just before that BRABUS 700 based on the E63 S AMG and shortly before the new one Rocket 900 S65 Convertible the world public. The views can not be more contradictory. In order to calm the mind a little, one has also thought about the ecological aspects of the tuner from Bottrop and brings this to the IAA 2017 Ultimate E-Concept based on the Smart ForTwo with. Environmental friendliness comes first with this vehicle!
Responsible for the E Smart is the BRABUS ZERO EMISSION department of which we already modified 2015 in the year Tesla Model S have seen. The highlights of the Smart are a whopping 204 PS & 350 Nm torque and thus a top speed of a strong 180 km / h. A very special battery from is installed here Kreisel Austria (Capacity 22 kWh) which supposedly enables a range of 160 km (NEDC standard cycle) despite enormous additional power. The highlight of the bright yellow smooch is the acceleration to 100 km / h, because the Smart completes the sprint in an amazing 4,5 seconds.
A small downside is the fact that the Smart can not be purchased officially yet. However, the first pre-orders are already accepted and at the end of 2018 the Elektrosmart will be delivered. But let's take a closer look at the E-Smart: The exciting, bright yellow painted body is set off in color by 18-inch forged wheels and a luxurious interior with blue leather. Despite all the changes, the BRABUS ULTIMATE E Concept only tips the scales at an empty weight of 1.085 kilograms. The above-mentioned battery has a share that is particularly light in its construction and also has a short charging time.
80% recharge is allegedly possible in 30 minutes via the wallbox. The highlight of the body is definitely the Brabus Widestar Bodykit that we already had on BRABUS ULTIMATE special model have seen. The body kit includes extensions on the front and rear axles, a subtle front spoiler, matching side skirts and a sporty rear diffuser. The diffuser was made for the electric car in a special version that includes a central light that indicates when the BRABUS ULTIMATE E Concept is recuperating. The aluminum rims already mentioned above sit perfectly in the wheel arch thanks to the Brabus chassis and of course the sportiness is enormously increased with the new chassis components and adapted to the performance.
As already mentioned, the interior can be planned individually and, of course, completely redesigned for the presentation vehicle. Thus, details such as BRABUS stainless steel pedals, an aluminum handbrake lever or tailor-made door sills with illuminated BRABUS ULTIMATE E Concept logo are a matter of course. If we get more details about the changes, there is, of course, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
summarized the details:
- Lithium-ion battery pack Power by Kreisel Austria (capacity 22 kWh, range up to 160 kilometers in the NEDC standard cycle)
- Basic car Smart fortwo coupe of the current generation
- BRABUS ZERO EMISSION High performance electric motor with power of 150 kW / 204 PS (transversely behind the rear axle)
- 4,5 seconds from 0 - 100 km / h
- Maximum 180 km/h
- Consumption 13,9 kWh per 100 km
- Curb weight 1.085 kilograms
- WIDESTAR wide version (front and rear axle spacers, front spoiler, side skirts, rear diffuser)
- 18 inch rims with wide tires (high-tech forging technology, Monoblock Y forged wheels, 6,7 kilograms weight in front and 7,1 kilograms in the back, nine spokes, 7Jx18 with 205 / 35 R 18 heavy-duty front and 8Jx18 with 235 / 30 R 18 rear, glossy black, yellow accents)
- BRABUS suspension
- BRABUS fine leather interior in blue BRABUS mastic leather (seats, inner parts of the two door panels, A- and C-pillars, instrument panels, yellow decorative seams, stitching in a honeycomb design accurate to the millimeter, dashboard instrument for charge indicator and clock + ventilation rings painted, cover for the instrument cluster + lever for Turn signals and windshield wipers as well as door handle shells in yellow, stainless steel pedals - gear knob - handbrake lever, tailor-made door sills with illuminated BRABUS ULTIMATE E Concept logo - changing from white to red, stainless steel footrest, velor floor protector with BRABUS logo)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Brabus we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Brabus Ultimate E Concept
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.