News from the team around Mansory Design. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Mansory Design is a modified Lamborghini Huracan with the surname "Torofeo" and a complete carbon body kit (as on the Lamborghini Aventador Carbonado) the, after the already up to 1.000PS strong Mansory Lamborghini Huracan Trophy as well as the 838PS strong Lamborghini Huracan MH1 Version is now the third and most extreme refined Mansory Huracan model. We know a few details about tuning the Lamborghini Huracan. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Mansory Design)
These are the details we know:
- completely redesigned body made of carbon (new front apron with distinctive air inlets, new front lip, side skirts, newly designed doors, new mirror caps, larger wheel arches + 3cm front and 4cm rear, rear spoiler, new rear apron with diffuser, lamellar safety glass hood)
- Art Name: "Torofeo"
- new daytime running lights in crystal design
- Power increase from 610 PS to 1.250 PS at 8.250 rpm (maximum torque electronically limited to 1.000 Nm at 6.250 rpm) - new pistons, connecting rods, connecting rod bearings, camshafts, water-cooled intercooler system, new fuel system, two turbochargers, software
- 0 to 100 km / h in 2,7 seconds
- Top speed over 340 km / h
- completely newly developed exhaust system
- Forged alloy wheels (9 x 20 inches at the front and 12,5 x 21 inches at the rear)
- Tires 245 / 30 ZR20 front and 325 / 25 ZR21 rear
- Sport springs for lowering by 25 millimeters
- Interior with new leather and Alcantara (seats, dashboard), new sports airbag steering wheel, aluminum pedals, many carbon applications, starter button with red flap in the headliner)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.