The two teams around the previously unknown tuner Salvaggio Automotive Design and the SpeedKore Performance Group (specializes in the manufacture of lightweight composite materials) have just published their new joint project. A 1970 Dodge Charger came into consideration as the basis. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the Dodge Charger is now much more exciting and individual as well as completely changed compared to the production version. In addition to the eye-catching carbon dress, the Charger is crazy Mercury Racing engine with an unbelievable 1.650 HP into the field and should make the Charger one of the fastest in the world. For example, the car should be loose 1968 Dodge Charger with Hellcat V8 engine & nitro drive around the ears.
If you are also the proud owner of an older Dodge Charger and would then also be willing to tune it, Salvaggio Automotive Design and the SpeedKore Performance Group should be an interesting starting point when it comes to making the car into a special one-off with an extensive carbon body kit . As for the changes made to the 1970 Dodge Charger, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Salvaggio Automotive Design / SpeedKore Performance)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Mercury Racing engine (extended racing engine, 9 liter displacement, QC4v, two turbochargers)
- from 1.650 HP
- Mudguard, bonnet, bumper, grille frame, interior door trim, various interior details, mirrors in carbon
- LED headlights
- Interior with modern materials in a classic design (dark leather with white stitching, carbon parts)
- Aluminum frame
- HRE Performance Wheels (HRE S104 estimated at 20 inches)
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- Roll cage
- Sports exhaust system
- BAER brake system with perforated brake discs front and rear and red calipers
- Bonnet with quick-release buckles and air outlets
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.