Reading time 4 Minutes
Even though you barely notice this Chevrolet Camaro, it has a really extensive tuning program behind it! Already ex factory, the sixth generation of the Camaro is drawn extremely aggressive and one would actually mean that the changes are hardly necessary. But as it is, a few modifications in the right places make a nearly perfect vehicle even more spectacular. The best example is this metallic blue Camaro SS. He got the Tuner ModBargains a HRE Performance Wheels FF04 wheelset in 20 inches which fit perfectly with their matt black surface to the beautiful paint job. The dimensions of the rims are 20 × 10 inches at the front and luxuriant 20 × 11 inches at the back. Equipped is the wheelset with the new Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S which measures 285mm at the front axle and 305mm at the rear.
So that the wheelset fits perfectly into the wheel arch, there was a lowering by means of BMR SP041 sport springs. And also on the body of the Camaro there were some changes because here holds a discreet Street scene body kit Feeder. These include a front splitter that emphasizes the shape of the series bumpers, lugs for the side skirts and an approach for the rear bumper. The front bumper also gets a GM SEMA anniversary performance grill that is even more aggressive than the series counterpart. If we are properly informed is also an ACS spoiler (similar to a duck tail spoiler lip) ordered to be installed in the next few days and ensures even more individuality at the rear. Other changes include darkened taillights, dark reflectors from Phastek Dark Performance and black side markers from the manufacturer Oracle Ghosted.
As a visual highlight, the Camaro got Oracle Camaro DRL daytime running lights in the main headlights, which shine in a wide variety of colors on request. The darkened third brake light also comes from Phastek Dark Performance and, in conjunction with the black painted SS logos, rounds off the visual appearance perfectly. There isn't much more to say about the car so we leave it with the pictures. If we get more information about the modifications to the Camaro SS, there is of course, as always, an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
These are the changes to the Chevrolet Camaro:
- HRE Performance Wheels FF04 wheel set in 20 inches (matt black, 20 × 10 inches & 20 × 11 inches)
- Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S (285/30/20 & 305/30/20)
- Street Scene Bodykit (front splitter, shoulders for the side skirts, approach for the rear bumper)
- GM SEMA anniversary performance grill
- ACS spoiler (similar to a ducktail spoiler lip) ordered
- darkened taillights at the rear
- dark reflectors from Phastek Dark Performance
- black side markers from Oracle Ghosted
- Headlamps with Oracle DRL Daytime Running Lights
- darkened third brake light from Phastek Dark Performance
- black painted SS logos
- Lowering (BMR SP041 Sport Springs)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from ModBargains we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
subtle body kit & new aluminum's
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.