Reading time 3 Minutes
Discreet style on American UR athletes was the motto! On the website of Californian tuner Need 4 Speed Motorsports we have discovered a new vehicle that you have to see. This 659PS & 881NM strong Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06 has received, in addition to lowering, a set of Project 6GR which were installed in 19 inches at the front and 20 inches at the rear. The surface of the rims is Satin Black and looks good with the rest of the white body as we find it. Especially in connection with the red painted brake calipers, the whole thing looks very coherent. Apart from a subtle lowering, nothing seems to have changed on the C7 so we leave you alone with the pictures at this point. 🙂 But if we do get some information about important changes, there is of course an update for this post. You will be informed about the update if you have ours Feed subscribed. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes to the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06:
- Set of Project 6GR alloy wheels (19 × 10 | 20 × 12, Satin Black)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- Brake calipers in red
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have some other vehicles from Need4Speed Motorsports, the following is a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.