Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around Forgiato Wheels. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Forgiato Wheels is a modified Chevrolet Corvette C7. Forgiato built a wheel set that picks up the exterior color of the Vette (white) in the rims, as on the Lamborghini Murcielago the whole thing seems very coherent. We already know a few details about tuning the Chevrolet Corvette C7. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Forgiato Wheels)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Front spoiler, revised bumper with new air intakes, new bonnet, flared wheel arches, new side skirts, carbon rear diffuser and rear spoiler (all carbon parts)
- tinted taillights
- Forgiato MAGLIA alloy wheels in a carbon look finish with white accents (up to 34 inches available) in 22 inches
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.