News from the team around Geiger Performance (GeigerCars). The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Geiger Performance is the top model of the current Chevrolet Corvette series C7 in the form of the Z06 which can already come up with an incredible 659PS & 881NM torque ex works. For "the violinist" that was of course not enough and so the "basic model" in the form of the Corvette C7 Stingray (tuned to 590PS) now the top model has been properly pimped and dressed with a carbon body kit. With 730PS & 944NM now, the V8 block with 6,2 liters displacement should finally be beyond any doubt. We know a few details about tuning the Chevrolet Corvette C7 Z06. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
With solid rubber through the Sunday .. :-) or what are you doing ... ?!
Posted by GeigerCars on Sunday, 6. September 2015
(Photos: Geiger Performance)
These are the details we know:
- Lowering (lowering kit including modified steering knuckles - price 5.500 euros)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Aerodynamic kit (costs: 9.900 euros - carbon front lip with side flaps, underbody paneling that extends under the bumper, carbon side sill, carbon rear apron including diffuser, carbon rear spoiler)
- Performance increase for 2.990 euros (730 PS, maximum torque 944 Nm - plus 71 PS and 63 Nm)
- Sport exhaust system with flap control (4.900 Euro)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.