News on the page about the Techart team. We discovered the following photos on the tuner's social media channel and just have to show them to you. You can see a tuned Porsche 911 Turbo of the older model series 997 up to year of construction 2009 that got the TECHART aerodynamic kit I called the body kit that is already familiar to us TECHART Aerodynamic Kit II leans on. What we were able to find out about the body kit presented a long time ago and have recognized ourselves, we provide you in a small summary below. You are probably wondering why we are reporting about it? Because we have not yet published a contribution to the 997 Coupe with TECHART program. Should you discover any further changes, we would be happy if you let us know in the "comment box", we will of course include them in the post.
Ps. If you want to see even more converted vehicles from Techart, just click on the tuner name in the photo reference below!
These are the details of the Porsche 911 Turbo (997):
- TECHART aerodynamic kit consists of carbon and polyurethane RIM (bumper, side skirts, diffuser, rear spoiler)
- Suspension (TECHART suspension, TECHART sport springs, adjustable torsion-resistant sport stabilizers front and rear, or coilover suspension TECHART VarioPlus, TECHART noselift system)
- TECHART engine performance increase to a maximum of 485 kW (660 PS) at 6.800 rpm & maximum torque to 860 Nm at 4.500 rpm (TECHART TA 097 / T3.1 engine conversion with two special VTG turbochargers, airbox with sports air filter, sports intake manifolds, charge air cooler, newly programmed engine management)
- Stainless steel sports exhaust system with high performance catalytic converters.
- 0 - 100 km / h in 3,4 seconds, 0-200 km / h in 10,9 seconds, top speed with changed gear ratio: 345 km / h
- TECHART interior (black leather with contrasts, center console, seat back shells, door handle covers in vehicle color, TECHART airbag sports steering wheel, gear lever bellows - handbrake handle in CarboBlack, Alcantara headliner, aluminum sports pedals, floor mats, illuminated door sills)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.