Attention! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article!
News from the team around Mcchip-DKR. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Mcchip-DKR is a modified Audi R8 V10 that has been given a fat compressor. The result of all this should soon be more than 850 hp and certainly breathtaking performance. In addition to the “bread & butter cars” like that BMW M4 F82, BMW F32 435d or even that Audi TT RS makes the software professional again and again with spectacular conversions like the Lotus Exige with 2 liter Golf GTI engine or even that Porsche 911 GT2 MC600 aware of oneself. As you can see, the project is of course not finished but still requires many hours of manual work, but I'm already looking forward to the result. Thanks to the R8 GT3 LMS kit, the car should soon stand out from the crowd. We already know a few details about tuning the Audi R8 V10. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Mcchip-DKR Software Performance)
These are the details we know about the Audi R8 V10:
- Compressor kit from VF for the 5,2-liter FSI engine
- forged pistons
- Motorsport connecting rod
- optimized cylinder head
- big intercooler
- extra belt for turning up the compressor
- revised exhaust system
- Fire extinguisher system (maybe the car should be used for the track !?)
- R8 GT3 LMS kit (wider wings, rear wing, completely modified bumpers)
- all luxury parts from the interior are replaced by lightweight racing parts
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
Update from "12.06.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX": There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle that we can of course not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures that show the R8 again how it is assembled!
- everything covered with Alcantra
- 5.2 V10 FSI engine reinstalled in the vehicle (compressor kit revised including engine connecting rods and pistons, cylinder head adapted for the compressor kit)
Update from "02.07.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above mentioned vehicle which we can not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures the Mcchip-DKR has posted from the suspension setup on the KW 7-Post chassis test bench. One thing is already certain to me, the McCHIP-DKR Audi R8 is likely to be one of the most exciting projects from 2015.
- Audi R8 LMS Ultra Bodykit
- BBS Motorsport rims custom-made
- Carbon roof
- KW coilover kit
Update from "06.07.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle that we can of course not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures that show the tuner adjusting the Audi R8 LMS Ultra Bodykit!