The Team of Darwinpro has for the current C-Class (C205 Coupe) an extensive aerodynamics package at the start. The whole thing is then called Darwinpro Carbon IMP Bodykit and is a "widebody" suitable for the Mercedes C43 and C63 AMG as a coupe. In our opinion, the absolute highlight of the components is definitely the new front apron. Compared to the series, this one comes with significantly larger air inlets on the right and left and the central air opening is also quite huge. All in all, the design is somewhat reminiscent of the Mercedes AMG GT R and the Panamericana-style radiator grille installed here also contributes to this.
Darwinpro IMP Bodykit for the C-Class
This is also completely in the noble carbon fiber what also applies to the integrated front spoiler and the small Canards. And only at second glance does it become apparent that even the slightly widened fenders are new and that they are not factory-made components. Significantly more conspicuous, however, are the sill swords as an approach to the factory side skirts. And pretty hard and with a lot of carbon it goes on at the rear. Here the Stuttgart shows with a fixed rear wing in the gooseneck design and a huge rear bumper including diffuser and central LED brake light. Integrated into the diffuser are the AMG typical square tailpipes on the right and left, which of course can be combined at any time with a sports exhaust system.
due to this there are many wheelsets
The presentation vehicle was also put on a filigree 20 forged Schmiederadsatz in silver and also a subtle lowering was there. And if desired, the Darwinpro Carbon IMP widebody kit can of course also be combined with the optional Darwinpro bonnet with transparent Powerdome and air vents on the right and left as we have already seen on the W205 C63s AMG, All in all, the IMP widebody kit is a successful variant that can even be removed without leaving any residue. If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
These are the details of the Mercedes C63 AMG (W205 / C205) body kit:
- Darwinpro Carbon IMP Bodykit (Widebody)
- suitable for the Mercedes C43 and C63 AMG as a coupe
- Front apron with front spoiler
- Panamericana style grille
- widened front fenders
- sill swords
- Fixed rear wing in gooseneck design
- Rear apron with diffuser and central LED brake light
- Presentation vehicle with 20 inch forged wheel set in silver
- optional available: Darwinpro bonnet with transparent powerdome and air vents right and left
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And even tuned Mercedes-Benz we have a lot more, following a small excerpt:
Darwinpro IMP Bodykit for the Mercedes C63 AMG
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.