Do you still have the spectacular 1.000 PS "Audi RS6 DTM" from freestyle and ski racer Jon Olsson on your screen? The monster was stolen about three years ago and only a short time later found burnt out in a parking garage. The absolute highlight of the vehicle was of course that DarwinPRO Aerodynamics Evolution widebody kit which consisted of carbon and made the brave family station wagon a DTM vehicle. The "Olsson Style" (apart from the eye-catching camouflage body wrap as well as the roof box) now wanted to have a customer in South Africa and commissioned the team of Race! South Africa with the implementation of the project.
The RS6 got the complete ten-part and 27.000 dollar wide body kit and looks a lot more brutal than we think without the Olsson foiling. Each of the components such as the spoiler sword, the large air deflector and the fenders are made of carbon fiber mesh and a highlight is of course the DarwinPro engine hood with its Plexiglas power dome. There are also huge side skirts with huge wings as well as large attachments for widening the rear side walls. The rear apron is also exorbitantly brutal, which has an abnormally huge diffuser and also enjoys tons of wings on the sides.
In addition, there is a much larger roof spoiler and almost filigree spoiler lip acts below the rear window. The much wider wheel arches are filled with 21 inch large aluminum wheels from the house ADV.1 Wheels the with their matt black paint and the rim base in body color and the mint green ADV The lettering is linked to the many contrasting details of the RS6. If we are not completely wrong, it is the type ADV.7 which we in a similar execution already on Wheels Boutique Audi A7 RS7 have seen.
With high probability, under the hood has done a lot because an increase in performance of the V8 biturbo is already almost a good thing at RS6 and who puts so much money in such a complex project will certainly not stop. Many little details like the black Audi emblems front and back, of course the roaring Armytrix Sport exhaust system with carbon tailpipes or the funny “Can'r RACE! Baby on Board " Lettering complete the race! RS6 absolutely impressive and powerful and in our opinion he can of course call himself a successor to the Olsson RS6. Of course, if we get some details about the changes, there will be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: RACE! South Africa)
These are the changes to the Audi RS6 C7 Avant:
- DarwinPRO Aerodynamics Evolution widebody kit made of carbon (ten pieces, spoiler sword, large air deflectors and fenders, bonnet with Plexiglas power dome, side skirts, attachments for widening the rear side walls, rear apron with diffuser, roof spoiler, spoiler lip below the rear window)
- 21 inches ADV.1 Wheels with matt black finish and rim base in body color
- contrasting details in mint green
- black Audi emblems front and back
- “Can'r RACE! Baby on Board “lettering
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Armytrix Exhaust sports exhaust system with carbon tailpipes (more info not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from RACE! South Africa we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
DawinPro Widebody Audi RS6 Avant
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.