Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around TAG Motorsports. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of TAG Motorsports is a modified BMW M4 F82. The whole car is based on the already known BMW M4 from mid-April that we are already talking about berichtet to have. Incidentally, the was installed GTRS4 widebody kit from tuner Vorsteiner with some new parts. We already know some tuning details on the BMW M4 F82. What we have learned, we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: TAG Motorsports)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- Vorsteiner GTRS4 widebody kit (carbon front bumper with integrated "new" front splitter, carbon fiber front fenders - 2 inches wider on each side, carbon aero side skirts, carbon fiber rear parts right and left (3,5 inches wider per side), carbon rear bumper with integrated rear diffuser)
- new trunk lid
- Exhaust system possibly from Akrapovic
- HRE alloy wheels in an estimated 21-20 inches
- black kidneys
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.