New wheels for this 497PS & 570NM strong white BMW M3 of the current series F80 with S55 biturbo in-line six-cylinder engine from the rim manufacturer VELOS Designwerk. The owner of this BMW M4 F82 has chosen a much more stylish alternative to the standard bike with a set of Velos S3 Forged Wheels in fat 20 × 11 inches at the rear and 20 × 9.5 inches at the front. Incidentally, we already have the rims on our big brother in the form of the BMW Gran Coupe M6 or on the same BMW M4 F82 seen. We already know a few technical details about this wheel set and about the other modifications to the car. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary. Unfortunately we have only received the pictures and an extremely short "short version" from VELOS Designwerk so that we cannot list all the details yet, sorry for that.
(Photos: VELOS Designwerk)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- Velos S3 Forged Wheels (forged wheels, 20 × 11 inches at the rear and 20 × 9.5 inches at the front)
- blue calipers
- Michelin PSS tires in 295/25/20 rear and 255/30/20 front
- BMW M Performance front spoiler
- black shiny M Performance kidneys
- black side indicator
- Side markings in body color
- Lowering (H&R sport springs)
- darkened windows all around
- Performance increase - (Chiptuning by Velos around 66PS and £ 70 ft torque on 497PS and 570NM)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.