And also 2018 (more vehicles HERE) is there a Land Rover Defender Flying Huntsman 105 Long Nose from the tuner Kahn Design around the founder and CEO Afzal Kahn. The complete in the chic Volcanic Rock Satin Gray painted Defender gets the typical extension of 40 cm and a thick 430 hp 6,2-liter V8 gasoline engine. The extension of the body only benefits the front part, which is why the name suffix "Long Nose" is created. In addition, the entire body is equipped with an extensive BodyKit consisting of new front fenders including ventilation gills, screwed-on fender flares all around, X-Lander front grille and modified bumpers front and rear as well as a huge hood with power dome.
Further details of the conversion are black Diamond LED headlights at the front, a new spare wheel cover at the rear and large mud flaps behind the rear wheels. The new engine is coupled to a six-speed automatic transmission that can be operated using buttons, and the background noise underpins Kahn Design with an in-house stainless steel exhaust system including right / left tailpipes at the rear. And clearly there was also a new suspension setup. A heavy-duty variant with a subtle lift kit and a 16-inch 1947 Heritage steel rim wheel set in black is installed. But the 1939 retro rims can also be installed here.
The exact dimensions of the rims are 9 × 16 inches all around and stocked is the wheelset with 37 inch Maxxis Trepador Extreme Off-Road tires which also hangs as a full spare wheel on the rear. And of course, the brake system was adapted to the significant increase in power and the increased curb weight and, in addition, there were still new limited slip differential front and rear. And as always, Kahn has also extensively cared for the interior and so comes this specimen with sporty GTB leather / fabric seats, fully leathered cabin with dashboard, a noble headliner, double 3-spoke steering wheel in satin silver, the famous Flying Huntsman watch as well continuous center console and many other small details.
The incredibly long name as "Land Rover Defender XS Station Wagon 6.2 V8 LHD Flying Huntsman 105 Long Nose Widebody“Fortunately, it is neither written out completely on the exterior nor in the interior, so only small Kahn badgets point to the origin of the Defender. If we receive information about changes that have not been made before us, there will of course, as always, be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Kahn design)
These are the changes to the Land Rover Defender Flying Huntsman:
- Front and rear widened fenders with open screw
- Extended wheel arches in front and behind
- Cromax® paint in Volcanic Rock Satin Gray
- new bonnet with powerdome
- Strainer made of hardened rubber
- Front Diamond side markings
- Diamond LED lights in front in black
- LED rear lights
- LED indicators
- GTB sport seats in leather with 100% Almandine inserts and quilted u. perforated leather
- X-Lander grille
- Defender 1947 Heritage wheels in 9 × 16 inches and in Satin Black
- or 1939 Retro Alloy steel rims in 8.5 × 16 inches in Satin Black
- 5x 37 inch Maxxis Trepador Extreme Offroad tires
- Bumper made of aluminum front and rear
- Double 3 spoke steering wheel in satin silver
- Flying Huntsman spare wheel cover
- Headliner quilted in black leather
- Roof grab handles with leather and almandine covers
- leather rear door panels and handles with 100% wool almandine insert
- Knee pads in black leather
- Instrument panel made of nappa leather
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Kahn Design we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
LAND ROVER DEFENDER 6.2 V8 FLYING HUNTSMAN 105 LONG NOSE
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.