Danger! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find specially marked at the end of the article!
News from the team around DMC Tuning. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of DMC Tuning is a modified Lamborghini Huracan that shows the car with the so-called STAGE 3 tuning kit that should be the final expansion stage. The tuner started at the end of November 2014 Lamborghini HURACÁN (Affari package - Stage1) to screw. Now the car seems to be finished. We know a few details about tuning the Lamborghini Huracan with DMC Stage3 Kit. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: DMC Tuning)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Stage 3 (larger & more aggressive aerodynamic parts, adjustable rear wing - 3 modes: cruise, racetrack, and fun mode, new rear diffuser, side skirts, front spoiler with sideflaps,)
- 20 inch alloy wheels in the front and 21 inches in the back
- P-Zero tires
- Interior (new rare leather - ostrich, stingray and carbon in all colors)
- LP630 Power Upgrade Kit for more power
Update from "18.11.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about a Lamborghini LP610 Huracan "Cairo Edition" who also received the Stage3 body kit which we can of course not withhold from you. The color selection is much more striking this time with orange / black and brings out the shape of the new aerodynamic components even better. Have fun with the new pictures & technical data!
- built under the motto "" make good things better "
- Lamborghini LP610 Huracan "Cairo Edition"
- black accents all around
- Output approximately 630PS (engine optimization) - possible up to 1.000 PS and 1.000 Newton meters (£ 737-ft) of torque
- Rear wing with 3 angle settings (City Crusing, GT Track Day and Fun Mode)
- new side skirts
- new front lip with sideflaps
- Forged wheels 20/21 inches
- P-Zero tires
Update from "11.12.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information & pictures, this time for a baby blue DMC Lamborghini Huracan Limited Edition, which of course we can not withhold from you.
- DMC Huracan Limited Edition
- baby blue livery
- Emphasis on the black carbon parts all around (roof, bumper, outside mirror, rear wing, front spoiler lip)
- Biturbo charging of the V10 engine to over 1.000PS possible using the DMC LP1088 performance package
Maybe there will be an update with information and pictures soon. If this is the case, we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.