Reading time 3 Minutes
O. k., The following vehicle was already completed years ago but so far it has not made its way to tuningblog.eu. We would like to catch up today and you the Dodge Challenger Vapor from tuner Galpin Auto Sports. Back then the Luftwaffe wanted to go on a recruiting tour through the country and of course needed a marketing tool! The Vapor was launched as a show car so that they can also advertise for potential “customers” at high schools, tuning meetings or various sports events. Everything has been thought of, which means even an ejection seat, a 360-degree camera, a joystick or a powerful throttle controller are part of the program.
Everything in the vehicle flashes and the large monitors even enable driving in absolute darkness because the Dodge has both a GPS system and thermal imaging cameras on board for orientation. We do not know at the moment whether only one of the steering wheels has a function or whether both are used to control the vehicle, but it always looks spectacular. Unfortunately, the Airforce is silent about the engine performance and the everyday usability of the Dodge. However, the information got through that the vehicle was painted from the F-117 Nighthawk and therefore cannot be detected by any radar. Crazy part ... The best thing is to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Galpin Auto Sports)
These are the changes to the Dodge:
- Name: Dodge Vapor
- complete body kit (new front and rear bumpers, hood with air vents and PowerDome, rear fender flares, grille with hidden headlights, fins on the roof, wing doors, large rear spoiler)
- completely changed the interior (automatic selector lever in F-117 style, complete trunk extension including sound system and LED lighting, steering wheel right and left, bucket seats, three LCD monitors)
- Wheel covers made of carbon,
- Painting of a F-117 Nighthawk
- can drive in complete darkness and with headlights off
- GPS navigation and thermal imaging cameras
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from Galpin Auto Sports we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
an absolute unique piece
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.
Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Take a look at the following manufacturers: ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA , LANDROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others. Enjoy browsing!