1.400 PS Dodge Demon BiTurbo with world record:
- Name: "Lucifer"
- 8,816 seconds seconds
- 162,66 mp / h
- later travel time in 8,77 seconds and at 259 km / h (Great Lakes Dragway, driven by Leah Pritchett)
- Series: 851 PS and 1.044 NM
- Series: 0-96-km / h in 2,3 seconds, Quartermile in 9,65 seconds
- Performance increase to 1.400 PS in cooperation with Gearhead Fabrications and DiabloSport (new fuel supply (Fore Innovations system - three petrol pumps), 1.300 mm Injector Dynamics injectors, new software, new oil cooler from Gearhead Fabrications)
- two exhaust turbochargers (Precision 6875 turbocharger with 68-millimeter compressor wheels)
- Boost leash boost controller
- completely new exhaust system (specially made) with tailpipes "front"
- Motor hardware as standard
- Powertrain boosted (new torque converter from ProTorque, carbon prop shaft from Driveshaft)
- complete body made of carbon (front and rear apron, fenders and spacers, bonnet, roof, doors, side walls, tailgate, spoiler, rear diffuser)
- Rear axle with Mickey Thompson ET Street R slicks (dimensions 325/35 R18) and the front wheels are M&H Racemaster slicks (dimension 4.50 / 28.0-18)
You want to watch more videos? Then click here for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
Lucifer Dodge Demon BiTurbo with world record
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.