As we have known for years that team from ECD Automotive Design knows exactly how to bring the old Defender together as an unbelievable mixture of a classic British off-roader and a large-displacement muscle car V8. Who actually needs the new one? That could make the controversial one L663 Defender from 2019 almost forgotten. Why? Because we in In terms of optics believe that the Jaguar-made Defender "Reinvention“Has the greatest possible chance of going down in history as a disastrous example of how to screw up a legendary classic. We leave out the technology here, it is definitely an asset. But in no case the optics! Point! Yes, back to the topic.
Defender 90 "Project Kutter"
ECD Automotive Design has once again surpassed itself with the latest Restomod as "Project Kutter". The basis is an old Defender 90 as a convertible, which was wrapped in a beautiful Cool Gray Khaki (94S185). The paint goes perfectly with the color of the roll cage and the brand new “Tuxedo” seats in the interior. The cabin also has an elegant teak floor in the rear and, as always, there is a huge 6,2-liter V8 with a black painted valve cover and a six-speed automatic transmission under the bonnet. Other interesting details are White Hot ads from Classic Instruments, a Nardi Classic steering wheel with dark blue leather, 18 inch Hawke Design alloy wheels in Osprey Silver with BF Goodrich All Terrain tires, a completely improved braking system and of course a brand new chassis with Bilstein shock absorbers installed.
hefty price of at least $ 169.995
And that the body has been completely restored and rebuilt does not have to be mentioned here. After all, that's good form at ECD. As is the price of at least $ 169.995. But surely to get over such a unique piece with almost guaranteed increase in value, right? Should we have more information about the changes to ECD Automotive Design Country Rover Defender 90 "Project Kutter" received, there is of course an update for this report. You will be informed of this if you simply use ours Feed subscribe to. Have fun watching the pictures and stay true to us!
Photos: ECD Automotive Design
These are the details of the Land Rover Defender 90 "Project Kutter":
- Model - D90 soft-top
- Paint in Cool Gray Khaki (94S185)
- Softtop roof (removable)
- 6.2L LS3 V8 engine from the Corvette (430 - 565 hp)
- Transmission - 6 automatic transmission
- Exhaust - Performance Sport Exhaust System (possibly from Borla)
- 18 ″ Hawke Design rims in Osprey Silver
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T / A tires
- new grille
- painted roll cage outside
- new front bumper with Warn Industries winch
- Vision X-Halo headlights
- LED taillights
- powder coated struts, calipers, radius arms, differential covers, etc.
- Continuous running boards; KBX fender upper parts, panels for the main headlights, swiveling wheel carriers at the rear, four LED spotlights on the roof
- Front seats - Puma
- Cargo hold seats - four inward-facing jump seats
- Leather Color - Diagonal Weave “Tuxedo” Inserts
- Steering wheel - Nardi Classic fitted with Navy leather
- Instrument Cluster - White Hot Gauges Ads
Of course, that wasn't the end of it. Our tuning magazine has tens of thousands more tuning reports in stock. Do you want to see them all? Just click HERE and look around. Or are you particularly interested in the tuner ECD Automotive Design? Then the following excerpt is sure to be just the thing.
ECD Land Rover Defender 90 "Project Kutter" with V8!
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and you will be automatically informed as soon as there is something new for this post and of course also to all other contributions.