Reading time 2 Minutes
The team around the tuner Turner Motorsport has just published a new project. As a base came a Tanzaniteblauer BMW M4 F82 into consideration. After the tuning cure that the car was allowed to endure, the BMW M4 F82 is now much more exciting and individual than the production version and impresses with its elegantly selected tuning parts in the form of chic Forgeline GA1r monoblock alloy wheels in 20 inches and various fashion Carbon aerodynamic parts. If you are also the proud owner of a BMW M4 F82, Turner Motorsport should be an interesting starting point when it comes to making the car stand out from the crowd. As far as the changes made to the BMW M4 F82 are concerned, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Turner Motorsport)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- black BMW kidneys & gills
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Bilstein PSS10 coilover kit (lowering -10 mm to -35 mm (front) and -20mm to -35 (rear), 10-way adjustable Bilstein shock absorbers / struts.)
- Mode Carbon GTS front splitter (two-part)
- Fashion carbon rear spoiler
- Fashion carbon rear diffuser
- Forgeline GA1r Monoblock Wheels (Forged Wheels in 20 x 9,5 inch front and 20 x 11,0 inch rear)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.