News from the team around GWA Tuning. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of GWA Tuning in sunny Miami (USA) is a modified Lamborghini Huracan that actually makes it Liberty Walk wide-body Lamborghini Huracanto surpass it, at least in my eyes. Maybe it is simply due to the extreme set of rims whose dimensions are unknown to us, but are definitely in the 13 × 22 inch range. We know a few details about tuning the GWA Lamborghini Huracan. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: GWA Tuning)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilovers, Airride !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Widebody kit (extreme fender flares all around, new front and rear bumpers, 2 x front splitter, side skirts extensions, ducktail rear spoiler, diffuser)
- unknown golden alloy wheels (dimensions approx. 22 inches and 12-13j wide)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.