The team around the previously completely unknown tuner Extreme Performance from Florida (USA) has set up a new project. A Jeep Wrangler was tuned with the new options in the form of fat 24 inch alloy wheels and a powerful FOX lift kit that is much more exciting and individual than the production model and will certainly trigger a lot of feedback from potential buyers, especially in the off-road sector. We already know a few details about tuning the Jeep Wrangler. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Extreme performance)
These are the details of the vehicle:
- striking blue paint
- Fox off-road coilover suspension kit
- 24 inch Azioni Forgiato-T Alloy wheels of the Terra series (painted in body color)
- Offroad tires (37 inches)
- new fenders, fender flares, running boards, front and rear bumpers
- black taillights
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.