Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around Pfaff Tuning from Woodbrige near Toronto (Canada). The newest creation, after the Audi S5that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Pfaff Tuning is a modified Audi Q5 that was born as an SUV and is now deeper than some super sports cars. We have recently been presenting lowered SUVs in the style of the BMW X1, Mazda CX-5 or Lexus NX 200t F Sport. This trend is apparently going to continue for a long time or is only just beginning to bloom, why not !? We already know a few details about the extensive tuning of the Audi Q5. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Pfaff tuning)
These are the details we know about the Audi Q5:
- Base: Teak Brown 3.2L Audi Q5
- Air suspension installed (Airride by AccuAir), the system was installed in the spare wheel well to not occupy the trunk
- Air tank in body color
- APR Carbonio Cold Air Intake System
- AWE tuning sports exhaust system
- Factory brake calipers painted in orange
- ABT Sportsline Body-Kit (more aggressive front bumper, fender flares, side skirts and rear spoiler, RS Q5 front grille)
- 22 inch “Vossen CVT alloy wheels in gloss graphite
- 265 / 35 ZR20 102Y
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.