The team around the tuner Hamann Motorsport laid hands on the then brand new Mercdes-Benz SLR and gave the car the addition of "Volcano" to its name. Since we have not yet reported about the Hamann Volcano from tuningblog.eu, we would like to make up for it and present you an extremely eye-catching yellow / carbon version that you can take with you for $ 7 if you are interested, because the car is currently through Al Ain Class Motors from Dubai sold. But now to the SLR ... As I said, the basis is the Mercedes-Benz SLR, which was presented in 343.465 and produced until 2003 and was handcrafted around 2009 times as roadsters and coupes. This model is built in 2.000 and therefore a relatively new version which, after the tuning cure, is now much more exciting and individual than the production version and should cause a stir, especially with the yellow paint. If you are also the proud owner of a Mercedes-Benz SLR, Hamann Motorsport should be an interesting starting point when it comes to setting the car apart from the non-existent masses. As for the changes made to the Mercedes-Benz SLR, we have already learned the first details. As always, we have listed what we know below for you in a summary. But if you discover any other changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Alain Class Motors)
These are the details of the Mercedes-Benz SLR:
- Name: Volcano
- all add-on parts of the body kit are made of carbon (front apron, new bonnet, side skirts, rear spoiler, diffuser, trunk lid cover, exposed wheel arches, air scoop on the roof)
- 21 inch alloy wheels
- Sport exhaust system with six sidepipes
- Interior with new leather, Alcantara, yellow carbon components (instrument cluster surround system, steering wheel, center tunnel, center console)
- 3,6 seconds at 100 km / h
- 348 km / h V.-Max.
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- Performance increase on 700PS & 830NM - (newly programmed control unit, high-performance exhaust manifold, modified pulley)
- Paint in a special bright yellow
- Racing seats in Alcantara black with yellow contrast stitching
- black side indicators
- yellow brake calipers (stronger brake system)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.