Attention! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article!
News from the team around Novitec, especially the “Torado” department, which is responsible for refining the vehicles from Sant'Agata Bolognese between Bologna and Modena. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Novitec is a modified Lamborghini Huracan which can now be called "Novitec Torado Lamborghini Huracan". After the extremely potent Novitec Torado Bi-compressor Lamborghini Aventador Now comes the next floor to us. Unfortunately, however, no data for electronic performance enhancement was mentioned. But we already know a few other details about tuning the Novitec Torado Lamborghini Huracan. What we have learned, we have listed below for you in a small summary.
These are the details we know:
- Create a complete styling package in the wind tunnel (completely new front bumper with large grilles and a spoiler lip, carbon mirror caps, side skirts, large fixed rear wing, rear diffuser with integrated tailpipes)
- Novitec type NL forged wheels in 9,0J x 20 inches at the front and 12,5J x 21 inches at the rear
- Performance increase by means of a software upgrade and a tailor-made sports exhaust system in stainless steel or Inconel, cat replacement pipes, 100 cell catalytic converters, exhaust with electronic valve control
- Sport suspension system for discreet lowering
- Interior with carbon and Alcantara
Update from "15.07.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above mentioned vehicle which we can not withhold from you. We found 3 pictures of a black version which we can not hide from you!
Update from "08.08.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle which we can of course not withhold from you. Have fun with the new video from the Novitec Group!
Maybe there will be an update with information and pictures soon. If this is the case, we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.