The subsidiary of Carlex design, Pickup design, go out regarding the Mercedes X-class (W470), the ideas apparently not. To X-Class Exy Urban, Exy OFF-ROAD, the mighty Exy Extreme and the study EXY 6 × 6 now comes that EXY MONSTER X CONCEPT and coronation. This is exactly what we thought when we presented the EXY 6 × 6 virtually, but this time we are "quite" for sure! The illustrator from Pickup-Design shows again a variant with 6 wheels but with tons of carbon. To make matters worse, not for the terrain, but rather for the racetrack due to the significant lowering.
EXY Monster X Concept
In principle, the vehicle corresponds to the EXY 6 × 6 from the beginning of October, only this time the complete body comes in fine carbon fiber. And the tuner doesn't want to achieve this with a film, but with real carbon. The large loading area, which should be given a yellow protective coating and, in combination with yellow-painted brake calipers, creates something like a splash of color on the EXY MONSTER X CONCEPT is not in visible carbon. But also some small details such as the towing eye of the winch at the front and rear, a piece of the fender flares and the leather in the interior could soon shine in yellow.
Forged wheels with Bridgestone Potenza tires
As already mentioned, the "Über-X" is significantly lowered and there are also in-house forged wheels with Bridgestone Potenza road tires. A look through the spokes of the new Alus reveals an exorbitantly huge sports brake system with perforated carbon-ceramic brake discs which, considering the vehicle mass, should be just enough to catch the load again. And the body kit is really hard too. It almost completely corresponds to that of the EXY 6 × 6. That means there is a huge bumper with winch and underrun protection, an air scoop for the bonnet (hopefully including an AMG V8 bi-turbo), large front fenders, a hood cover and the completely extended loading area with additional drive axle.
Tailgate as a giant X and even a spoiler lip
The huge wheel arches end in a rugged rear view whose highlight is the tailgate in the form of a giant X. And even a spoiler lip gets the bullet. On the roof there is a signal system if the vehicle should act as a safety car at some point. The company confidently stated that it wanted to leave the virtual world in order to make this part a reality. Maybe that will Exy Monster X Concept yes, at the same time as the offroad variant EXY 6 × 6 presented. We are more than excited when it's time. Of course, if we get the first info, there is always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
Photos: Carlex Design (+ pickup design)
These are the details of the conversion:
- Name: EXY MONSTER X CONCEPT 6 × 6
- additional drive axle
- complete body in visible carbon
- Loading surface with yellow protective varnish
- Yellow painted brake calipers of the sports brake system with perforated carbon-ceramic brake discs
- yellow leather in the interior
- in-house forged wheels with Bridgestone Potenza road tires
- Pickup design Bodykit (bumper with winch and underrun protection, air hood for the hood, new widebody front fenders, hood cover, extended cargo area with widebody look, new tailgate as X, spoiler lip)
- Roof with signal system
- Lowering (coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, Airride air suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Carlex Design (+ pickup design) we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
EXY Monster X Concept Mercedes X-Class
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.