A good three years after the introduction of the M4, BMW has given the sporty coupe a facelift. Subtle design retouches, slightly changed aerodynamics and, as a highlight, new lighting technology are the main features. In particular, the now standard full-LED headlights at the front and the new lighting technology at the rear make a decisive contribution to the fresh appearance. But even with the facelift, there is still enough space for customization. On the website of the rim label Avant Garde Wheels we discovered a black M4 that proves this.
⚠ Avant Garde Wheels M621 rims ⚠
In addition to a subtle lowering and some M-Performance parts, the M4 also got a set of Avant Garde Wheels M621 rims with a chic Antique Copper surface. The dimensions of the rims are just right at 20 inches, because thanks to the lowering mentioned above, they sit perfectly in the wheel arch. The M-Performance parts also already mentioned refer to a carbon front splitter, approaches for the side skirts, the obligatory kidneys and gills in black, a sporty rear diffuser and a spoiler lip for the trunk lid. Small details such as the BMW emblems in black and the blue-burnt tailpipes of the, unfortunately unknown, sports exhaust system round off the M4 impressively.
Apart from the changes just mentioned, we are not aware of any other modifications so we leave you alone with the pictures here. 🙂 If we still get some details about further changes, there is of course an update for this post. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
(Photos: Avant Garde Wheels)
The details of the changes to the BMW M4 Coupe:
- Set of Avant Garde Wheels M621 rims (Antique Copper surface, 20 inches)
- M-Performance-Parts carbon front splitter, approaches for the side skirts, kidneys & gills in black, rear diffuser, spoiler lip
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Sport exhaust system with blue-burnt tailpipes (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have a few other vehicles on Avant Garde Wheels, the following is a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.