The rim manufacturer Vellano Forged Wheels has published a Ferrari 458 Italia on its site, which has been equipped by tuner REVO Motorsport with a chic set of 21 inch Vellano VCU Alus's and an extremely wide and eye-catching body kit from Liberty Walk. We already have the wheelset in August on Lexus RC-F (RCF) marvel at and also the Widebodykit was on various Ferrari 458 already presented on tuningblog.eu. However, there has not yet been a combination of both. REVO Motorsport has now made up for exactly that and put an incredibly "fat" 458 on the black VCUs. A few details for tuning the Ferrari 458 Italia are already known to us. We have listed what we have learned in a small summary below for you.
(Photos: Luca Castaldini Photography / Vellano Forged Wheels)
That's us known More deets:
- darkened windows
- Liberty Walk widebody kit (front spoiler, side skirts, fender widening all around, rear spoiler, rear diffuser)
- yellow brake calipers (possibly modified brake system)
- Armytrix sports exhaust system (with blue burned tailpipes)
That's us unknown More deets:
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, - Info is pending)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.