From in Scottsdale in the US state of Arizona (United States) based team of Creative Bespoke comes with this Ferrari F12 Duke Dynamics Widebbody kit. Although information is currently almost not really available, that short video and the few pictures we want to have, but of course we do not deprive you. Belong to the Duke Dynamics Bodykit 21 Aerodynamic parts that are made either in GRP or ultra-light carbon. They give the F12 a completely new front apron with a large splitter, there is an aggressive bonnet with three air vents and of course significantly widened front and rear fenders. At the front alone the increase is a whopping 5 cm “on each side” and on the rear axle it is even 6 cm. There are also aggressive gills that highlight the side walls at the rear and the rear is really extreme.
extremely widened body
The rear apron of the body kit is adapted to the significantly grown dimensions and has an integrated diffuser with central rear fog light and plenty of carbon. The eye-catcher at the rear is, but certainly the fixed rear spoiler rounds off the body kit befitting. info: The DD-Bodykit is completely retrofittable and does not bring permanent changes to the bodywork, With such a vehicle certainly not unimportant! And the F12 Widebody got another roaring Sports exhaust system with flap function and also the foil in matt silver was specially applied for the auto fair in LA. And then there is the dreamlike one forged wheel which sits in the wheel housing with absolute precision by means of a significant lowering. The rim is a design with five double spokes that are completely chrome-plated and with stepped beds to attract attention.
chrome forged wheels on F12berlinetta
We estimate the dimensions on 22 inches on the rear axle and 21 inches on the front. Information on the exact type and the dimensions are currently not available. Creative Bespoke but likes to install rims from Savini Wheels and also ADV.1 Wheels could be a possible manufacturer here. The red "Creative Bespoke" add a splash of color. tire Sticker and also on the body, there are a few small accents in red. More details are the F12 single piece 1of1 Creative Bespoke currently not available. If we receive timely information about other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It's best to subscribe to our feed and if there's something new, you'll get it right away. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
Photos: Creative Bespoke (CB)
Here are the details of the Ferrari F12 berlinetta:
- Duke Dynamics widebody kit with design by Marius Dumitrașcu (21 parts, new front apron, front splitter, bonnet, front fenders + rear side walls widened, rear apron with diffuser, fixed rear spoiler, side ventilation openings, side skirts - limited to 15 copies)
- Available with fiberglass or carbon fiber material
- Front body 100 mm wider, rear 120 mm
- Lowering (Novitec sports suspension, coilover - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows all around
- Performance increase to 800 PS - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- FI Exhaust sports exhaust system with downpipes, X-pipe (more information is not available)
- chrome-plated forged wheel set (forged three-piece Komperession Luxury rims)
- Rimsticker in red
- Alluminio Opaco paintwork (matt silver with red accents)
- Modifications for $ 125.000
- Price 329.800 US Dollars
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Creative Bespoke we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Creative Bespoke Ferrari F12 with Duke Dynamics Bodykit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.