Reading time 2 Minutes
Already in May 2015 we informed you with the first pictures that the GSC - German Special Customs Team is working hard on the new BMW i8 and new ones Interior parts also a comprehensive body kit for the Bavarian wants to tailor. Almost a month ago there was a first photo that showed the i8 with a new bumper that already made you want more than, at least we found the brawny look to be very successful. And yesterday GSC released the complete vehicle and of course we have to show it to you because the end result is impressive. After the tuning cure that the i8 was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and, in my opinion, takes a bit of the shapes that a possible i8M could have if it were built. Anyone who is thinking of buying an i8 in the future or already owns one is definitely an interesting starting point for GSC when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model without looking bulky and exaggerated. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already been able to find out the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we have not listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: GSC German Special Customs,)
These are the details about the i8:
- two-tone inside
- Leather seats in gray / blue
- Dashboard Gray / Blue
- Door panels gray / blue with the logo of the tuner
- Steering wheel gray / blue
- Carbon body kit (individual bumpers front and rear, side skirts)
- various new carbon strips
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- new aluminum wheels estimated to be in 22 inches (possibly HRE in BMW i Blue)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.