Reading time 3 Minutes
Can you still remember the phenomenal ones? Chevrolet Camaro 1LE from the beginning of April this year recall? Pechschwarz, Avant Garde M632 alloy wheels and an AccuAir Airride air suspension made the difference to the production vehicle among other things and made this Camaro look bitter. The owner Vlad Shurigin from Zuumy Photography has now given the Camaro a completely new look and captured it in the usual chic pictures. The absolute highlight is of course the full wrap of ONEighty & NDVinyls in chrome / matt red metallic which looks very good on the Camaro. In addition, there were new alloy wheels that again come from Avant Garde Wheels. The rims have a black painted rim star and a high-gloss polished rim base in copper. If you look closely you can see the large brake system with its red painted brake calipers and perforated brake discs through the spokes.
Still installed is the discreet body kit which consists of a front spoiler, side skirts, a diffuser and a rear spoiler. And there is also news in the interior because here high quality SABELT bucket seats including 5 point belts and a sports steering wheel were installed. Also new are the black LED taillights and removed the cover on the rear window. Even with this look, the Camaro by Vlad Shurigin looks absolutely spectacular and should be ready for the tuning summer 2017. Of course, if we get more information about the changes, there is an update for this post. About the update you will be informed if yours Feed subscribe to. We hope you enjoy watching.
The details of the changes to the Chevrolet Camaro 1LE:
- Full wrapping of ONEighty & NDVinyls in chrome / matt red metallic
- Avant Garde Wheels rims (black painted rim star, rim base in copper)
- Brake system with red painted calipers and perforated brake discs
- black LED taillights
- SABELT bucket seats including 5 point straps
- Sport steering wheel
- black LED taillights
- Body kit (front spoiler, side skirts, diffuser, possibly rear spoiler)
- Side markings in body color, front & rear
- Lowering (AccuAir Airride Air Suspension)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
Of course, we have published tens of thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the photographer Zuumy we have some other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.