The team around the tuner Wald Internationale has just released a new project. The basis was a Rolls-Royce Wraith considered. After working our way up to the upper house at Wald International, starting with the AUDI A7 -> Mercedes E-Class -> Mercedes S-Class -> Maserati Ghibli up to Bentley Continental GT it was only a logical consequence to refine the cream of automobile perfection in the form of Wraith's. After the tuning cure that allowed the car to endure, the Rolls-Royce Wraith is now much more exciting and individual than the production version and carries the name addition Black Bison.
Who also proud owner of a Rolls-Royce Wraith is for the Forest International an interesting starting point when it comes to the car to stand out from the crowd. As far as the changes made to the Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Bison are concerned, we have already learned the first details. What we know we have listed as always below for you in a summary. But if you find any other changes that we have not listed so just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the details of the Rolls-Royce Wraith Black Bison:
- Black Bison styling package available in fiberglass or carbon fiber (new front bumper with LED daytime running lights, rear apron with integrated diffuser, front spoiler lip, side skirts, rear spoiler,)
- 22 inch alloy wheels
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - info is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.