Reading time <1 minute
News from the team around Wald Internationale. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Wald Internationale is a modified Toyota Harrier that has been given the so-called Black Bison Bodykit. Without commenting on the optics, I would like to point out that it was apparently possible Rowen International Toyota Harrier to top again. We already know a few details about tuning the Toyota Harrier. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (Airride suspension, sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows at the back
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- Black Bison body kit (oversized air intakes, new bumper, grille, LED daytime running lights, side skirts, rear diffuser, roof spoiler)
- Alloy wheels in red or black
- black tailpipes
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.