Reading time 4 Minutes
The Japanese tuner Forest international the big Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV Coupe (C292) has buttoned ahead. For the Stuttgart developed a discreet aerodynamic kit that is highly likely in this country as an alternative to the kits of Onyx, Hamann, ART tuning & Co. will meet with great interest. It is not a widebody kit, which means that the GLE can be reset to the factory settings at any time if necessary. Wald created a distinctive front spoiler with a chrome insert and additional LED daytime running lights and they also came up with something for the rear. Here, the factory AMG-Line rear apron is given an aggressive diffuser insert with a central rear fog light that conveys significantly more sportiness than the series. Incidentally, the aerodynamic components are built into a "normal" GLE.
Forest Mercedes GLE SUV Coupe C292
Whether the kit is suitable for the stronger AMG models, we can not say at the moment. The presentation vehicle was donated various wheel sets in a maximum of 24 inch the wheel wells on request consistently filled. In combination with the darkened Panamericana grille (also seen in the video) and the discreet lowering a really successful setup as we find. Optionally, the Japanese tuner also has a variety of sports exhaust systems with different tailpipes at the start. More details about the tuning parts of Wald International for the GLE aktuell but unfortunately not available. If we receive more information in a timely manner there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the details of the Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV:
- Wald International aerodynamic components (front spoiler including LED daytime running lights, rear apron insert with central rear fog light, chrome accents)
- Presentation vehicle from the video with subtle lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- different aluminum wheels up to 24 inches maximum (Illima forest, Vorsalino, Duchatlet, Kaede, Jarret, Fubuki, Tosca II, Tosca, Balcas, Renovatio, Portofino, Mahora etc.)
- Presentation vehicle from the video with Toyo Proxes tires and tire stickers in white
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion - more information is not available)
- various sports exhaust systems available (visible or invisible tailpipes, different tailpipes)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Wald International we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
Forest Bodykit & 24 Zöller at the Mercedes GLE SUV Coupe
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.