Subtle and consistent. This is the new body kit for the current Mercedes-Benz C-Class (Series W205) from the Japanese tuner Forest International. Wald calls the whole thing "Forest International Black Bison Executive Line Bodykit“And the ABS plastic components are suitable for the current C-Class sedan with AMG-Line bumpers from 2014-2018. It is very likely that the aerodynamic parts will soon also be available for the T-model, the coupe or the convertible. At the front there is a large front spoiler attachment, as well as on the Lexus LS, has deep-seated LED daytime running lights. The component also has two chrome clips that are strikingly inserted into the factory air openings on the right and left of the bumper.
⚠ a vehicle made of 07.2019 ➡ click
There are matching side skirts and also for the rear one has come up with something. Here comes the most striking part of the body kit in the form of a rear apron insert. And quite contrary to BMW 7er Here we also find the central LED rear fog light fitting. In combination with the aggressive diffuser optics, the component gives the rear end of the W205 a dynamic appearance and if you add the AMG style tailpipes shown here, the transformation is perfect. The C-Class also got a black 5 spoke wheel set missed which we have also seen on the 7er BMW. In combination with the significant lowering the one-piece wheelset fits perfectly to the Stuttgart.
In combination with the body in Satin Black, the Panamericana radiator grille completely covered in black and the completely darkened windows all around, it makes for a very successful appearance, as we find. More details are currently not available. The body kit is not officially presented yet so we have to exercise some patience. If we receive new information, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the changes to the Mercedes C-Class (W205):
- Suitable for models from July 2018 facelift (W205-C-class sedan with AMG line equipment)
- Wald International Black Bison Executive Line Bodykit (rear apron insert with central LED rear fog light and diffuser look, side skirts, front spoiler with chrome trim and 2 x flat LED daytime running lights)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilovers, Airride air suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - more information is not available)
- darkened / tinted windows
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a complete sports exhaust system (selectable twin tailpipes, optionally connected to rear silencer)
- optional: in-house 20-inch rims (vehicle from the gallery further down the left side Kaede K11-C wheel in finish Black Polish, right side with five Y-spokes Alus, dimensions 8,5 × 20 / 9,5 × 20 inches)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Wald International we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Wald International "Black Bison Executive Line" Mercedes C-Class body kit
News from 22.08.2019
As mentioned at the beginning of the article, we have discovered a W205 with the Wald International Bodykit from 07.2019. The Forest BodyKit gives the C-Class one Fake AMG C63 look and is further complemented by Panamericana-style grille. In addition, I11-C and K11-C wheel designs in the 8,5 x 20 inch dimensions are also fitted, as well as full orange foil and a lowering.
Maybe there will soon be an update with information and pictures. If this is the case we will of course also put it online and inform you about it.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.