In March showed us G-Powerthat the M8 as a convertible with 820 PS & 1.000 NM torque with the top down completely destroys the hairstyle in just a few seconds. The so-called G-POWER G8M Bi-TURBO convertible at that time presented itself with full Stage 3 Tuning and a performance increase of 195 PS & 250 NM. And now the company has published more pictures that also show a G-Power G8-M Coupe (F92) and even a G-Power G8-M Gran Coupe (F93). And of course we don't want to withhold these pictures from you. In addition, the optional G-POWER GP Venturi RR carbon engine hood with "DYNAMIC VENTING" technology is installed on all vehicles, providing improved ventilation in the engine compartment. And all vehicles are also on the well-known HURRICANE RR forged wheels in 21 inch format.
the G-Power G8M BMW M8
The double-spoke rim is equipped with Michelin tires in the format 285/30 ZR21 and 295/30 ZR21 and is available in the finishes Jet Black, Gun Metal Gray or Stardust Silver with or without Diamond Cut. And of course the are also available for all vehicles Stage 1, Stage 2 and Stage 3 Performance improvements. And that applies not only to the M8, but also to the technically identical F90 M5. As is well known, it also has the S63B44T4-V8 BiTurbo with 4,4-liter displacement under the hood. And for that we have with that G5M HURRICANE RS even seen an upgrade to 840 PS & 1.050 NM. The increase in performance made possible all hardware changes from Stage 3 nor the Performance software GP-840. We cannot say at the moment whether it is also available for the M8. The website also gives no information about this. There is actually no argument against this.
Stage 3 with upgrade turbochargers
We have all the information about the other performance upgrades. Stage 1 enables a jump in performance to 720 PS and a maximum torque of 850 Nm using the Performance Software GP-720. For Stage 2 on 770 PS and 930 NM, on the other hand, the performance software GP-770 and modified downpipes are required. Stage 3 on 820 PS and 1.000 NM, on the other hand, is much more complex. In addition to the changes to the other two expansion stages, upgrade turbochargers with a larger compressor, improved turbine wheel and CNC-machined housings are required. And a titanium exhaust system with carbon-coated tailpipes is also necessary. Then there are no more opponents for the M8 or M5! If we receive timely information on further changes not previously mentioned, there is of course an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new, you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
further information about the G-POWER G8M Bi-TURBO:
- suitable for all BMW M8 and M8 Competition models
- F91 - M8 Cabriolet
- F92 - M8 Coupé
- F93 - M8 Gran Coupé
- suitable for all BMW M5 and M5 Competition models
- F90 - M5 sedan
- Performance increase from 625 HP and 750 Nm strong 4,4 liter biturbo V8 to G-POWER G8M Bi-TURBO
- three expansion stages as Stage 1, Stage 2, Stage 3
- Stage 1 to 720 PS and a maximum torque of 850 Nm using the Performance Software GP-720
- Stage 2 to 770 hp and a maximum torque of 930 Nm using performance software GP-770 in combination with downpipes including sports catalytic converters (or downpipes without sports catalytic converters)
- Stage 3 to 820 hp and a maximum torque of 1000 Nm using the Performance Software GP-820, various hardware adaptations such as downpipes with or without sports catalytic converters, upgrade turbochargers with larger compressors, improved turbine wheel, CNC-machined housings and a titanium exhaust system with carbon jackets Tailpipes
- possibly stage 4 to 840 hp and a maximum torque of 1050 Nm from G5M HURRICANE RS (Information is currently missing)
- G-POWER GP-VENTURI RR carbon bonnet with "DYNAMIC VENTING" technology (for better ventilation of the engine compartment)
- HURRICANE RR forged wheels
- Double-spoke wheels
- 21 inches
- Michelin tires in 285/30 ZR21 and 295/30 ZR21
- Finish in Jet Black, Gun Metal Gray, Stardust Silver
- with or without Diamond Cut
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner G-Power we have a lot more cars, following a small excerpt:
the complete G-Power G8M family in our gallery
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and we present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new about this post, and of course also to all other contributions.