Attention! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article! You hardly hear, see or read anything about the “old” BMW E92 M3. No wonder, the naturally aspirated V8 is simply much more complex to tune than the turbocharged six-cylinder of the current F80 & F82 series. Tuner G-Power is one of the few who now offer an extensive tuning kit for the old series to increase performance. We have listed all G-Power components for the E92 M3 below.
- SK II CS kit
- 630 PS and 590 Nm (435 lb-ft) torque
- 0 at 200 km / h (124 mph) in 10,5 seconds
- Top speed 330 km / h (205 mph)
- Cost: 13.500 € for the SK II CS TU Kit
- Titanium exhaust system (costs 4651 € without VAT)
Update from "12.06.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX": There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle which we can of course not withhold from you. G-Power also offers the whole thing a little more discreetly, we have found a picture for you that shows a G-Power convertible that you can currently buy by the way.
- BMW Convertible M3
- Bj. 2012
- G-POWER SK II CS TÜ compressor system
- 630 PS / 590 Nm
- 53.550 - Euro.