Reading time 2 Minutes
Attention! There is a "Update " which contains new information (pictures, data, video). The new info you will find, specially marked, at the end of the article! From the tuning company GSC (German Special Customs) from Chemnitz in Saxony we have, apart from 2 renderings in the form of the Mercedes-AMG GT and the BMW I8, haven't heard in a while. But now the tuner shows us what he has done in the last few months, GSC has designed a complete body kit for the current Mercedes S-Class (model series W222) and gives the upper-class model up to 850PS on request. The tuning team around GSC has at this Mercedes S-Class W222 made the following changes:
- complete body kit (new front and rear bumpers, spoilers, air inlets in the hood, new diffuser, modified tailpipes)
- 21 inch wheels painted in black
- The 5,5-liter biturbo V8 engine of the S63 AMG can be increased to 850 hp on request
Especially in the area of the exhaust system, I can personally recommend the Tuningschmiede because I already there for mine Alpina B5s and mine too BMW E60 M5 the sports exhaust system had to build and install.
If we have forgotten something you notice, then just tell us in the comment box. Should we also learn in the near future, new details about this tuning conversion, we will inform you of course in this post.
Update from "01.07.2015/XNUMX/XNUMX"
There is new information about the above-mentioned vehicle that we can of course not withhold from you. Have fun with the new pictures and data from GSC German Special Customs!
- new bumpers front and rear (front bumper with spoiler and integrated LED daytime running lights)
- Bonnet with air outlets
- new grille
- side skirts
- rear diffuser
- trapezoidal tailpipes (AMG style)
- Prices for the GSC Mercedes S-Class body kit from 4.500 euros (GRP or carbon)
- optional: BBS II 21-inch model with Continental Sport Contact tires in 255/35 R21 front and 285/30 R21 rear