In the middle of January we have the BMW X6 M50D from Hamann Motorsport presents the full body kit in wide body format as well as an optional increase in performance up to 462PS impressively demonstrated how a modern "diesel" SUV can look and rush forward. At the Geneva Motor Show, which started yesterday, Hamann has now pasted the body kit onto the top version, in the form of the X6M F86, and given it a slightly more subtle look at the rear. The M50D shows off with upwardly laid tailpipes in the style of Porsche Carrera GT or even the Ferrari F430 Scuderia the rear view of the Hamann X6 is downright discreet because the stainless steel sports exhaust remains where it was installed at the factory. Why the diesel variant was given an optically extreme look at the rear than the more powerful gasoline engine remains the secret of Hamann Motorsport. With 640PS & 840Nm everything stays under the hood as it is in Hamann July 2015 presents hat.
The guys around the Hamann Motorsport team have published a few pictures of the X6M and we absolutely have to show them to you. After the tuning cure that the X6M was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and, with 640PS, has also slipped into a different class in terms of dynamics. If you are thinking of buying an X6M in the future or already own one, Hamann is certainly an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already learned the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
Here are the details of the Hamann Motorsport BMW X6M F86:
- Carbon aerodynamic package all around (front apron wide version, bonnet, set of front fenders, set of side skirts wide version, door attachments wide version 4-part, rear fender flares 4-part, rear spoiler 3-part)
- various rims in up to 23 inches (11,0 × 23 ET33 front and rear - types: e.g. ANNIVERSARY EVO)
- black BMW M Performance kidneys
- Hamann Motorsport 23 inch alloy wheels in silver
- modified chassis with lowering (2 progressive suspension springs for front axle including accessories for rear axle / lowering VA approx. 45mm / HA approx. 30mm)
- darkened windows all around
- Performance increase up to 640 PS / 471 kW at 6000 rpm. (Series 575 HP / 423 kW at 6000 rpm.)
max torque 840 Nm at 2200 - 5000 rpm.
(Series 750 Nm at 2200 - 5000 rpm.)
- various sports exhaust systems made of stainless steel (e.g. FLAP-CONTROLLED REAR SILENCER 4-PIPE WITH TAIL PIPE TRIM Ø 102MM IN CARBON)
- Shims HM1500 / 5D 15mm front
- Shims HM4000 / 5D 40mm rear
- Tuning kit also for the interior (aluminum pedals, floor mats, Alcantara, HAMANN lettering in the headrests etc.)
- Emblem for bonnet and tailgate
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them. It's best if you subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions. Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Have a look at the following manufacturers:
ALFA ROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, Maserati, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHIA, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and for ALL your others.