News from the team around Hamann Motorsport. The latest creation that we encountered from the hallowed halls of Hamann Motorsport is a modified Range Rover Vogue that has received a body kit called "Mystere". Ok, the approx. 18-month-old body kit is not "brand new", but we have not yet reported on tuningblog.eu so that we would like to present the car to you with a delay. Incidentally, the “Mystere” came onto the market at about the same time as the Hamann Mi5Sion. We already know a few details about tuning the Range Rover MYSTÈRE. What we have learned we have listed below for you in a small summary.
Mystere#HAMANN Range Rover # MYSTÈRE www.hamann-motorsport.com
Posted by Hamann Motorsport on Wednesday, 9. December 2015
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
These are the details we know:
- unknown lowering (sport springs, coil springs or coilover !?)
- darkened windows
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- Hamann Range Rover Mystère Bodykit (grille, front apron with 2 x LED daytime running lights, front fender and bonnet attachment, 8-part body kit for the side including fender flares, new fuel filler cap, rear bumper)
- Sport exhaust with black anodized tailpipes
- 23-inch “Anodized” forged wheels in black
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.