A Hamann Spyridon based on the fat Mercedes G63 AMG G-Class is anything but inconspicuous anyway and with the extensive body kit and a possible increase in performance to 610 PS and 875 Newton meters of torque makes it clear who wants to be the top dog in the noble off-road sector. If you give this "Spyridon - by the way, means saint and comes from the Greek“Then in the hands of Topcar from Russia, at least once beautiful pictures of a possibly unique version in red and white are created! The guys around the Top team have published the vehicle on their timeline and we absolutely have to show it to you. We don't currently know whether there was another tuning cure than Hamann's. The Spyridon Mercedes G63 AMG is one way or another much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version and should definitely appear in the rearview mirror in an unmistakably powerful way. Anyone who is thinking of buying a G63 or G65 in the future or who already owns one is for them Hamann Motorsport certainly an interesting starting point when it comes to lift the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or technology so we have already been able to get the first details. What we know we have listed as usual below in a summary. If you discovered any other changes we did not list so just use the comment box and let us know!
Ps. If you have more tuned vehicles like this one Porsche Cayenne GTS or even one BMW X5 with Lumma Design body kit (BMW CLR X5 RS) from Topcar just click on the photo reference below on the tuner name!
Here are the details of the Hamann Spyridon Mercedes G63 AMG:
- Name: Hamann Spyridon Mercedes G63 AMG
- Conversion for the Mercedes G65 or G63 AMG
- Hamann map optimization to 610 PS and 875 Newton meters maximum torque
- Hamann exhaust system with tailpipes that were milled from the full aluminum block
- 80 millimeters wider than the series
- Front apron with LED light strips (daytime running lights and indicators)
- Carbon mirror housing
- Carbon bonnet
- roof spoiler
- Rear bumper with diffuser
- Side skirts with LED floor lamps
- optional 24-inch wheels with 305 Vredestein tires
- Full leather interior (decorative stitching on the dashboard, seats)
- Sport pedals made of aluminum
- Stainless steel door sills with Hamann logo
- Hamann sports suspension
- darkened windows all around
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.