Mansory, Lumma Design or STARTECH. Everyone apparently wants a piece of the Range Rover Velar (L560) customer circle and now joined yet Hamann Motorsport to. The tuner known for BMW vehicles has now also pre-buttoned the British SUV and recently presented the result. The currently most luxurious vehicle from Land Rover received an extensive widebody kit and also new alloy wheels in a maximum of 23 inches. But let's start with the body kit. It consists of 10-part paintable fender flares and a sporty rear center panel. The widenings ensure that the Velar's sporty, powerful appearance is enhanced and the new rims can be installed. Here, however, you are literally "spoiled for choice".
Hamann offers six wheelsets, three of which are available in 22 inches and three in 23 inches for the Velar. The Anniversary Evo 22 series comes with tires in the format 265/40 ZR22 and in the dimensions 9,5 × 22 inches ET35. With regard to the surface, you can choose from silver, graphite gray or the black line. The 23 inch tall one Anniversary Evo II 23 comes with slippers in the format 305/30 ZR23 and in huge dimensions of 11,0 × 23 inches ET23. You can choose the Hyper Silver finish or black or graphite gray. If you opt for the 22-inch version, you also need to install the front wheel cover extension (2-part) in order to obtain approval in this country.
If the large 23 Zöller desired, then the assembly of the fender flares must be carried out all around. Only then will the tires be properly covered in accordance with the StVZO. In contrast to the above-linked vehicles of other tuners, the variant of Hamann Motorsport comes without modified aprons or side skirts and is therefore a rather subtle alternative. Inconspicuous but certainly not! If we receive timely information on further modifications for the Velar, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Hamann Motorsport)
These are the changes to the Range Rover Velar:
- Hamann GmbH aerodynamics program (10-part fender flares, rear center panel - is also suitable for vehicles with trailer hitch without modifications, basic state silk matt, can be painted)
- six wheelsets - three each in 22 inches and three in 23 inches
- "Anniversary Evo 22" series with tires in the dimensions 265/40 ZR22 on rims in the format 9,5 × 22 ET35 (bolt circle 5 × 108 NLB 63,4) in Anniversary Evo Silver, Graphite Gray, Black Line
- "Anniversary Evo II 23" series with tires in the dimensions 305/30 ZR23 on rims in the format 11,0 × 23 ET23 (bolt circle 5 × 108 NLB 63,4) in Hyper Silver, Black Line, graphite gray
- Optional lowering (sport springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adapting the electronics - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Hamann Motorsport we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Hamann Range Rover Velar widebody kit
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.