Reading time 2 Minutes
A few weeks ago, the tuner DMC informed us with a few virtual preview images that a modified G-Class from DMC would soon be expected. At the moment the project seems almost finished and we have found the first pictures for you! The guys around the DMC Tuning team have partially published the project and of course we absolutely have to show it to you. For the tuning, a Mercedes-Benz G63 AMG was used as the base vehicle, which is now allowed to carry the suffix "ZEUS" and makes a big impression. Thanks to an increase in performance up to 880PS which automatically puts it in the league of one Mansory Grono's G63 AMG Black Edition or BRABUS 850 6.0 Biturbo Widestar catapulted, he can of course do that too. After the tuning cure that the G63 AMG was allowed to endure, it is now much more exciting, more individual and also more dynamic than the production version. If you are thinking of buying a G63 AMG in the future or already own one, DMC is definitely an interesting starting point when it comes to differentiating the vehicle from the production model. As for the changes made to the optics or the technology, we have already learned the first details. As usual, we have listed what we know below in a summary. If you discover any further changes that we haven't listed, just use the comment box and let us know!
(Photos: DMC tuning)
These are the details of the Mercedes G63 AMG:
- Name: Zeus (according to the strongest god in Greek mythology)
- Limited Edition (only 10 pieces are built)
- two-color optics
- DMC carbon body kit (front bumper with air inlets and daytime running lights, radiator grille with a "bad" look, rear bumper, four-part fender flares all around, ventilated bonnet, roof spoiler, daytime running lights on the roof - front)
- unknown about 22 inches big black alloy wheels
- unknown lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, air ride air suspension - Info is pending)
- darkened windows all around
- Performance increase up to 880PS - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - information is pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.