- motorized wooden hut
- driven by Kevin Nicks
- World record for moving houses
- based on a VW Passat B5 2.8 V6 4Motion estate (1999)
- Grid pipe frame for the construction of the wood panels
- Additional screen for a reversing camera, exterior mirrors on the doors, fully roadworthy, with approval
- The 190 PS VW engine was previously brought up to 265 PS with additional nitrous oxide injection
- Conversion to 4,2-liter V8 (Audi RS4) with MRC tuning and 450 PS
- Dragerace to Ultimate Street Car Events at Santa Pod Raceway (England)
- Quarter mile time of 15,49 seconds / top speed 138 km / h
- Race against Opel Astra with 2,0-liter turbo
- maximum speed currently 181,34 km / h
You want to watch more videos? Then click here. for the complete overview or just click in the following posts. In each one you will find at least one video. Surely this is exactly the right topic for you.
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day. It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.