New color in the form of a complete foiling from the team around the foiling professionals by Metro Wrapz. Metro Wrapz has applied the latest foiling to a tuned Jeep Wrangler in the usual flawless quality and is now showing the car to the public. Impressive and at the same time warning Metro Wrapz would like to point out that “9.11” (Nine-Eleven) must never be forgotten! The wrapping bears a multitude of images relating to the catastrophe of 14 years ago. By the way, the guys also wrapped a Segway in a matching color. We already know a few details about the foiling and the other modifications to the Jeep Wrangler. We have listed what we were able to find out for you in a small summary below.
If you want to see more tuned vehicles from this tuner just click HERE!
These are the details we know about the Jeep Wrangler:
- unknown increase by about 2-4 inches
- complete foil including rear discs
- possibly an increase in performance - Chiptuning, tuning box (info is still pending)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (info is still pending)
- new front bumper (with ram protection) and rear
- Offroad tires
- black 20 inch large aluminum wheels (type unfortunately unknown)
- Side sill
- LED lights on the roof and the A-pillars as well as on the front bar
Certainly, new information and certainly new pictures and videos will soon be online. As soon as this is the case, we will of course put it online and inform you about it.
"The Tuning and Styling Blog" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned cars from all over the world every day.
Note: We ask for your understanding if not all tuning details are optimally translated. Sometimes we receive the information about the vehicles in a wide variety of national languages and we have our dear need to conjure up something understandable from it. We are always grateful for corrections, so don't be afraid to share them.