You have to say that there are certainly more dynamic super sports cars and Lamborghini makes no secret of the fact that some others are faster and somehow “wilder”. But no one is as huge and impressive as the Lamborghini Aventador! V12 naturally aspirated engine, two seats, 8.500 rpm. maximum, 740 PS & 740 NM and an electronically regulated Top speed of 350 km / h - what more does “man” want? And it is precisely this floor that the specialists at MANSORY have now taken on. The result is a carbon aerodynamics program for the Aventador S in combination with the CV7Air wheel wheel set in 20 & 21 inches. But let's start with the body kit.
The components shine in the ultra-light autoclav carbon fiber and give the Italian a new front hood, distinctive air intakes at the bow and the flanks, noble mirror caps, side skirts, high-quality frame and struts for the engine compartment cover and a huge rear diffuser and rear wing. The highlight of the components is the fact that can be individually selected in the color scheme and the carbon fiber mesh. 15 different carbon fabrics as well as an extensive color palette ensure that everyone finds the right one. And as already mentioned, the appearance of the Aventador S can be further individualized with an individual wheelset.
Mansory has the central locking rim "Carbonado-V" with carbon inlays in stock, the wheel arches in the 20 & 21 inch format (9,0 x 20 and 13,0 x 21) with Pirelli high-performance tires in the dimensions 255/30 ZR20 and 355/25 ZR21 consistently fills out. And finally, of course, there is also a lot of individuality for the interior - if desired. The in-house upholstery department dresses the Aventador interior with a lot of carbon and the sports steering wheel, the fittings and other applications can also be covered with carbon or optionally leather. If we receive timely information on further changes not mentioned before, there will of course be an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will be informed immediately. We hope you enjoy looking at the pictures.
(Photos: Mansory design)
These are the changes to Lamborghini Aventador S:
- Body kit made of ultra-light autoclave carbon fiber (front hood, air inlets on the bow and the flanks, mirror housing, side skirts, frame and struts for the engine compartment cover, rear diffuser, rear wing - carbon braid with a selection of 15 different carbon fabrics and an extensive range of colors)
- Interior with carbon or optional leather details
- Mansory forged wheel Carbonado-V (central lock, format 9,0 x 20 and 13,0 x 21 with Pirelli high-performance tires in the dimension 255 / 30 ZR20 and 355 / 25 ZR21)
- Lowering (sports springs, coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension - more information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- possibly a sports exhaust system (more information is not available)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And we also have other vehicles from the tuner Mansory Design, the following is a small excerpt:
MANSORY carbon aerodynamic program
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.