There was a first in mid-June Preview and now the Japanese tuner Forest International presents his body kit for the lifted Lexus LS (USF50). Compared to the virtual pictures from back then there are no surprises because everything is exactly as we were already allowed to suspect. The aerodynamic components of the Japanese give the big LS a really sporty, but not intrusive, look that fits the upper class character of the LS. The body kit called "Black Bison" comes with a discreet front spoiler and distinctive attachments for the air inlets. The visual highlight at the front are the integrated LED daytime running lights that crouch just above the road.
The new fenders with large gills are also very noticeable, and the tuner has built in perfectly fitting side skirts for a dynamic, sporty side section. And a lot has happened at the rear too. There is a distinctive rear apron insert in diffuser optics and a small spoiler lip for the tailgate. An eye-catcher is the sports exhaust system with stacked tailpipes on the right and left that are reminiscent of the strong RC F. Wald International is currently showing two vehicles, the black LS being an LS 500h with a V6 petrol engine + electric motor.
Both stand on their own Illima I12-C alloy wheels in an estimated 20 inches and as seen in some pictures, even on TOSCA T22-C Alus. Both wheelsets are multi-piece and fit both wheel sets, especially thanks to the significant lowering, both to the vehicle and the body kit as we find. Gone are the days when Japanese body kits did not approach European tastes like the latest creation of Forest International proves. More details are currently not available for the LS. If we receive timely information on other changes not mentioned before, there is of course as always an update for this report. It is best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Forest International)
These are the changes to the Lexus LS:
- Wald International Black Bison Bodykit (front spoiler, air intakes, new fenders with gills, side skirts, rear spoiler insert in diffuser look, spoiler lip for the tailgate)
- Forest International two-piece alloy wheels type Illima I12-C or TOSCA T22-C (both installed in 20 inches)
- Lowering (coil springs, sports suspension, coilover suspension, with standard air suspension possibly by adjusting the electronics - further information is not available)
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- Sport exhaust system with superimposed tailpipes right and left (for hybrid with cover)
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE, And also from the tuner Wald International we have other vehicles, following a small excerpt:
Lexus LS 2018 Bodykit from Wald International
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.