Exactly one year ago, the company has Liberty Walk Performance a first Preview shown how to imagine the well-known widebody kit on the super sports car McLaren 650S in Japan! Since then we have presented several vehicles (1 2 3) and therefore we just want to keep it with the current vehicle in the photo story and therefore do not go back to the complete conversion. If you want to know more about the components so you can read this at any time in the above linked vehicles. It's best to subscribe to our feed and if there is something new you will get in touch immediately. We wish you a lot of fun watching the pictures.
(Photos: Liberty Walk Performance)
These are the changes to the McLaren 650S:
- Liberty Walk widebody kit (widened fenders all around - typical style with open screw connections, large carbon front splitter with revised air inlets, side skirts, rear diffuser, P1 GTR-style rear wing, new bonnet)
- green foliation over the complete vehicle
- extreme lowering (Airrex Airride air suspension)
- Forgiato Wheels alloy wheels - two-tone right. + left (approx. 19 inches at the front and 20 inches at the rear) with Pirelli tires
- possibly a performance increase - (chip tuning, tuning box, compressor or turbo conversion, NOS etc. - more information is not available)
- FI Exhaust Sport Exhaust System (more info on this are not available)
- Tuning by KATO'S CUSTOM JAPAN
We still have many thousands more tuning reports on tuningblog.eu, if you wanted to see an excerpt then just click HERE. And with the Liberty Walk Performance Bodykit we also have a few others, the following is a small excerpt:
"Tuningblog.eu" - we keep you up to date on the subject of car tuning and car styling with our tuning magazine and present you the latest tuned vehicles from all over the world every day.
It's best to subscribe to ours Feed and will automatically be informed as soon as there is something new for this post, and of course also to all other contributions.
Maybe you also want to read a report from other car brands? Apart from the above manufacturer, you'll wonder what vehicles these days coilovers, alloy wheels, Chiptuning and the craziest foiling built in & attached. Take a look at the following manufacturers: ALFAROMEO, ALPINA, AUDI, BMW, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, CHRYSLER, CITROËN, DACIA, DAEWOO, DODGE, FIAT, FORD, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LANCIA , LANDROVER, LEXUS, MASERATI, MAZDA, MERCEDES, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PEUGEOT, PORSCHE, RENAULT, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TATA, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VW and ALL others. Enjoy browsing!